I’ve been pretty crappy with blogging lately. There’s alot I want to blog about, and I even have some pictures to share. But I just haven’t been feeling it lately. I truthfully think its the heat – which is finally gone. This baby has also been giving me quite a bit of indigestion (and I mean every damn symptom). And it’s usually pretty much all day so I’ve been trying to make myself function anyway. Anyway, I just felt like doing something short and sweet today. I was reading my blog reader and came across “Wife, Mom, Knitter”s most recent post – Friday Fill-Ins. She does them alot and I think they are fun to read. So why not write them too? The originals come Friday Fill Ins. It’s pretty self explanatory. The given is in bold and my response isn’t.
1. It’s fun to go to the OB and see your baby on the ultrasound monitor! Getting to listen to the heartbeat and see the baby move is always fun!
2.Pink frosting is easy to make.
3. I like to be a clean freak, unfortunately it doesn’t happen often
4. Where my cats take all my hairbands, I will never know!
5. Something I’m very much excited about getting this house packed up and moving outta here!!
6. I’m sad my friend Claudia and her family are moving, but our time together was well worth it, especially now that I’m leaving soon after her.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a possible bubbly bath, tomorrow my plans include cooking my last dinner to share with my friends before they leave and Sunday, well-tomorrow is Sunday because I don’t follow directions.