My Knit The Queue 2011 Goals! Knit the Queue was started by Maria from the Subway Knits Podcast (if you haven’t yet, you should check it out!). The objective is to knit things that you’ve had in your queue for some time, and really want to make. Stash shopping is encouraged. If you want to join, tag items in your Ravelry queue with knitthequeue and 2011. You should also have yarn from your stash assigned to each project. I created a separate tab on my Queue to dedicate to this and thought I would stick to it better by creating a page here on my blog. Please feel free to join us!
*Note* All links are to the Ravelry Pattern pages or to my Projects page. You must be a member to see these.
- Lilac Socks – I’ll be using Wollmeise Superwash in the Lavendel Colorway.
- A Pair Of Hearts Socks – I’ll be using Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy Socks yarn which I received from a swap mate.
- Kalajoki Socks – I’ll be using Knit Picks Stroll in the Mermaid Colorway.
- Leyburn Socks – I’ll be using Knit Picks Imagination Hand Painted Sock Yarn in the Evil Stepmother Colorway.
- Toe-Up Bayerische Socks – I’ll be using Lana Grossa Meilenweit 100 Teamcolor Print in the Deutschland Colorway.
- Yoga Socks – I’ll be using left-over Wollmeise sock yarn.
- Charybdis Socks – I’ll be using Plymouth Yarn Happy Feet.
- Lettuce Sweater– I’ve started this as a KAL with a friend and am forming the neck. I’m using Knit Picks Gloss Lace in the Ultra Marine Colorway.
- Give A Hoot – I’ll be using Brown Sheep’s Lamb’s Pride Worsted Weight in the Sandy Heather Colorway.
- DONE — Button Up Baby Wrap– I’ll be using Knit Picks Bare Bulky hand-dyed by me.
- Entrerlac Scarf – I’ll be using Crystal Palace Yarns Mini-Mochi which I received in a Secret Pal Swap.
- Hypernova – I’ll be using Wollmeise Merino Superwash in the Petite Poison No. 5 Colorway.
- Baby Surprise Jacket – I’ll be using Knit Picks Cotlin.
- Modern Classics Christmas Stockings – I’ll be using the Knit Picks Telemark which came as a kit with the pattern.
- Noro Striped Scarf – I’ve started this project with Knit Picks Chroma Worsted in the Galapogos and Regency Colorways.
- Posey – I’ll be using scrap yarn for this project.
Duo– I decided I didn’t like the hat, but found a new beanie pattern to make a hat for the husband. I’ve started Pismo Hat. I’m using Fleece Artist Somoko in the Ebony Colorway.
- Argyle Gold Club Cover – I’ll be using Knit Picks Palette for this project.